Updates every Thursday!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Where have you been?

Oh my God. Ash, you are the worst at keeping up with this blog. Where have you been these past weeks? Do you even play games anymore? Get to writing!

Yes. That's you. Or at least I assume you are that needy. I don't really know you. You may not even exist, but in my head there is someone out there giving me a hard time in their own head. I'm sorry, readers. I have been very bad at posting lately. As usual, I have a lineup of reviews that I would like to do, but I just haven't had the spirit to write them up yet. Busy time at work, y'know. Plus, this. At some point in the, hopefully, near future I will try to get myself motivated to start writing reviews again. And then you may see such hits as Need for Speed Rivals and Killzone: Shadowfall, but until then, I am truly sorry.

Love,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment